06:00 UTC, December 8, 201715:00 JST, December 8, 2017-
11:20 UTC, December 23, 201720:20 JST, December 23, 2017
Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.
The GranColosseum is a ranking event that will decide which guilds are the strongest in the game. To participate, your guildmaster or sub-guildmaster must enter the guild into the competition during the entry period, between 12-08 15:00 and 12-12 23:59 JST.
Preliminaries take place between 12-14 0:00 and 12-21 23:59 JST at the Colosseum time set by each guild. Guilds that rank top 3% of the total amount of guilds in their time-slot will go through to the Final fight.
The Final fight takes place on 12-23 20:00 to 20:20 JST, regardless of the normal time the participating guilds' Colosseum is set to. Non-participating guilds will hold Colosseum at their usual times.
12/13 and 12/22 are interval or rest days between stages.
Event Changes[edit | edit source]
- New items added to GranMedal Exchange:
- Evolution material for infinite evolutionary weapons: Restriction of Cycles, Justice of Cycles
- Red Riding Hood Minstrel SS Weapon: Harp of Violence
- Ranking changed from victory-focused to inochi-focused. Acquired Inochi + Victory Bonus = GranPoints
- Acquired inochi includes that earned from destroying the opponent's Ship.
- Victory Bonus is 200,000 GranPoints per match.
Victory Rewards[edit | edit source]
|5||x3, Magic Jewel x50|
|6||x5 Magic Jewel x50|
|7||x5 Magic Jewel x50 Gold x200,000|
|8||x5 Magic Jewel x50 Gold x300,000|
Final Fight Rewards[edit | edit source]
For crews that make it to the Final Fight.
|Win||x10 x100 Magic Jewel x30|
|Loss||x10 x30, Gold x100,000|
Ranking Rewards[edit | edit source]
GranMedals can be exchanged for Half-Nightmare jobs and Infinite-Evolution weapons, and carry over to the next GranColosseum if you do not spend them in this one.
Event Shop[edit | edit source]
Special Job: Half-Nightmare Alice[edit | edit source]
- Specialty weapon: Polearm
- Polearm: 30% UP at level 10 (35% UP at level 12 if unlocked using an arcana)
- Hammers and Ranged: 75% DOWN at maximum level
- Blades: No change
A Half-nightmare is a job specialising in a certain weapon type. Unlike existing jobs, half-nightmares are weak with certain weapons. For example, Half-Nightmare Alice is good when using Polearms but weak when using Hammers and Ranged weapons. These weapons can still be equipped; they are just much less effective. As a result, weapon types will need to be organised carefully to allow this job to shine.
This job can be purchased for 50 GranMedals. Being ranked within top 10,000 guilds in the Qualifiers earns you 75 GranMedals. In addition, these medals do not expire and will carry over to the next GranColosseum if you do not spend them in this one, so you can save up if you do not manage to get enough to buy what you want.
Infinite-Evolution Weapons[edit | edit source]
Infinite-evolution weapons have high cost and high stats. Every time the weapon evolves, the skills get stronger. However, evolution materials for these weapons are unique and are only available from the GranMedal shop for 150 GranMedals each.
A Blade and Staff are available this GranColosseum, and they can be purchased for 85 GranMedals.
Previously Ran[edit | edit source]
This event was previously run from 2017-10-16 17:00 to 2017-10-29 20:00.
- Entry: 2017-10-16 17:00 JST and 2017-10-18 23:59 JST. The entry period was originally from the 17th to 18th but it was announced on 2017-10-12 that the entry period would be extended to include a day earlier.
- Prelims: 10-20 0:00 and 10-27 23:59 JST at the Colosseum time set by each guild. The top-ranking guilds in preliminaries go through to the Final fight.
- Final Fight: 10-29 20:00 to 20:20 JST, regardless of the normal time the participating guilds' Colosseum is set to. Non-participating guilds will hold Colosseum at their usual times.