Memories of Conviction
07:00 UTC, November 15, 201716:00 JST, November 15, 2017-
05:59 UTC, November 30, 201714:59 JST, November 30, 2017
Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.
|Area Bonus :|
Memories of Conviction is a collection event. Earn medals by completing quests, and use them to purchase items in the event shop.
The hardest quest gives the best medal yield, so it is recommended to collect medals by doing the hardest quest you can handle comfortably. Quests with Cake Spider as a boss are not recommended for repeated farming due to their difficulty.
Cake Medals[edit | edit source]
Cake Medals can be earned in the following ways:
- Login Bonus. 500 medals a day up to ten times for logging in between 11/16 5:00:00～11/30 23:59:59. (Maximum of 5,000 medals)
- Event Missions. Up to 22,000 Cake Medals can be earned this way.
- As drops from enemies in event stages.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
You have until 2017-11-30 15:59 JST to complete the following missions. For Guild Co-op missions, progress can be gained both by hosting and by joining.
|Participate in Colosseum||Cake Medal x500|
|Clear Chapter 1 of Memories of Conviction (Normal)||Varies by mission||Cake Medal x3300?|
|Fight with Guild Members in 1 Memories of Conviction (Normal) stage (Co-Op Mode), up to 10.||Cake Medal x500||Cake Medal x5000|
|Fight with Guild Members in a Memories of Conviction (Hard) stage (Co-Op Mode), up to 10.||Cake Medal x500||Cake Medal x5000|
|Every 5 quests in Co-Op Mode (Non-event quests are counted.)||Cake Medal x50|
|Every 10 quests played (Non-event quests are counted.)||Cake Medal x50|
Milestone Rewards[edit | edit source]
Event Weapon[edit | edit source]
Gretel's Staff of Delusion gives 1.5x Medal gain in this event. (2x at Maximum Limit Break.) In order to gain this effect, it must be equipped either in your main or sub grid during the event missions.
Medal Shop[edit | edit source]
Cake Medals can be exchanged in the Medal menu. All Cake Medals and shop exchange rewards expire on 8th December, 2017.
Recommended[edit | edit source]
- Wait to see if there is a Part 2 shop refill
- Gretel (Breaker) Arcana: Permanent stats.
- Little Mermaid (Gunner) Arcana: Permanent Stats.
- Cake Spider: Currently the only nightmare with an anti-book Colosseum skill. Amazing stats for a non-gacha Nightmare.
- Assorted skill jewels (Colosseum, Story, and Colosseum Support): These boost the three types of skills every weapon has, and are not currently farmable in the game. They can only be purchased with various medals.
- Daily Events. Highly recommended to buy them even if you do not have weapons to evolve right now, as their drop rate is notoriously low and they are required in high amounts.
To Consider[edit | edit source]
- Daily Events. Needed for leveling equipment.
Not Recommended[edit | edit source]
- If you currently need them for upgrading your gear anyway, calculate whether it is more AP-efficient than doing the Evolution Quest on Daily Events.
|Gunner Arcana (Little Mermaid)||20,000||1|
|Breaker Arcana (Gretel)||20,000||1|