For a list of gachas, see Event List.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
In SINoALICE, the gacha can be pulled to obtain various weapons and nightmares. A few of these weapons will also unlock a new job for a character.
Nightmares available in the gacha so far are:
- Ugallu, Freeze Golem, and Lindwurm (from Release Memorial Gacha).
- Eris (from Iron Hammer of Justice Gacha).
- Digitalis (from Drops of Sorrow Gacha).
Guide to Rolling (Gacha)[edit | edit source]
Tutorial Pull / Rerolling[edit | edit source]
Newly-created accounts are immediately given one free 10 pull. This free pull is guaranteed to have 2 or more weapons ranked S and above. Because this happens right away, it is less cumbersome to reroll than it is for other similar games. See How to Reroll for more information.
Normal Pulls[edit | edit source]
Pulling the gacha normally requires Magic Stones.
- A single pull costs 30 Magic Stones; or
- A 10-pull costs 300 Magic Stones, and at least 1 weapon ranked S and above is guaranteed.
Drop Rates[edit | edit source]
Other conditions may affect the base drop rates above:
- During the Release Memorial Gacha, the drop rate for Staff of Restriction (Alice), Blade of Depravity (Cinderella), and Tome of Dependency (Pinocchio) are boosted.
- Compared to the weapons listed above, Staff of Suffering (Kaguya) and Violin of Delusion (Gretel) have a significantly lower drop rate (again, for both of the above Gachas, within their respective S / SS Rank pools).
Medals[edit | edit source]
For more information see Medals.