07:00 UTC, March 13, 201816:00 JST, March 13, 2018-
13:20 UTC, March 25, 201822:20 JST, March 25, 2018
Displayed time is based on your local machine's time.
The GranColosseum is a ranking event that will decide which guilds are the strongest in the game. To participate, your guildmaster or sub-guildmaster must enter the guild into the competition during the entry period.
Preliminaries take place at the Colosseum time set by each guild. Guilds that rank top 3% of the total amount of guilds in their time-slot will go through to the Final fight.
The Final fight takes place on the final day at 20:00 to 20:20 JST, regardless of the normal time the participating guilds' Colosseum is set to. Non-participating guilds will hold Colosseum at their usual times.
- Guild members can be freely changed as usual during the entry period
- Grancolo Medals carry on to the next event period
- The Medal Shop will continue to be available after Grancolo is over.
Event Changes[edit | edit source]
- New items added to GranMedal Exchange:
- Evolution material for infinite evolutionary weapons: Restriction of Cycles, Justice of Cycles
- Red Riding Hood Minstrel SS Weapon: Harp of Violence
- Snow White Half Nightmare SS Weapon: White Bow of Justice
- Briar Rose Half Nightmare SS Weapon: Dark Staff of Slumber
- Ranking changed from victory-focused to inochi-focused. Acquired Inochi + Victory Bonus = GranPoints
- Acquired inochi includes that earned from destroying the opponent's Ship.
- Victory Bonus is 200,000 GranPoints per match.
- Snow White Half-Nightmare added to Medal Shop
- Briar Rose Half-Nightmare added to Medal Shop
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Special Jobs: Half-Nightmare[edit | edit source]
A Half-nightmare is a job specialising in a certain weapon type. Unlike existing jobs, half-nightmares are weak with certain weapons. For example, Half-Nightmare Alice is good when using Polearms but weak when using Hammers and Ranged weapons. These weapons can still be equipped; they are just much less effective. As a result, weapon types will need to be organised carefully to allow this job to shine.
These jobs can be purchased for 50 GranMedals. Being ranked within top 10,000 guilds in the Qualifiers earns you 75 GranMedals. In addition, these medals do not expire and will carry over to the next GranColosseum if you do not spend them in this one, so you can save up if you do not manage to get enough to buy what you want.
Infinite-Evolution Weapons[edit | edit source]
Infinite-evolution weapons have high cost and high stats. Every time the weapon evolves, the skills get stronger. However, evolution materials for these weapons are unique and are only available from the GranMedal shop for 150 GranMedals each.
A Blade and Staff are available this GranColosseum, and they can be purchased for 85 GranMedals.
Previously Ran[edit | edit source]
- 2017-10-16 17:00 to 2017-10-29 20:20.
Entry: 2017-10-16 17:00 JST to 2017-10-18 23:59 JST. The entry period was originally from the 17th to 18th but it was announced on 2017-10-12 that the entry period would be extended to include a day earlier.
- 2017-12-08 15:00 to 2017-12-23 20:20
- 2018-01-16 15:00 to 2018-01-28 22:20
- 2018-02-13 15:00 to 2018-02-25 22:20