Introduction[edit | edit source]
All characters have their respective default jobs, along with several other jobs that can be unlocked for each character. Each job has a certain set of weapons that it is capable of equipping, along with an option to equip sub-equipment (サブ装備) that does not have any cost, but only provides 10% of each piece of equipment's stats.
For more information on how Equipment works, refer to the Equipment Guide.
Unlocking Jobs[edit | edit source]
Character jobs can be unlocked via several methods:
- Selecting a starting character will automatically unlock the default job for that character
- The default jobs for the other characters can be unlocked by completing the first episode of their respective chapters (1-1)
- Other jobs can be unlocked at later chapters in the Story; for example, Snow White's Cleric Job
- Briar Rose's Sorcerer Job was available as an exclusive pre-registration reward.
- Some weapons pulled from the Gacha will automatically unlock a specific job for a character.
- These weapons and characters jobs can also be purchased separately by exchanging Medals at the Medal Exchange Station.
- Some Jobs may only be available as part of a Magic Stone package, such as Red Riding Hood's Cleric Job.
The method(s) of acquisition for these jobs may change in the future.
Job Skills[edit | edit source]
Each job has levels from one to twenty that can be unlocked as Proficiency (熟練度) in each job increases. Each level has an associated skill. Levels beyond ten must be unlocked by limit-breaking the job with an Arcana once the job has reached its max level. Currently, Arcanas are only obtainable from quests, or by exchanging Medals.
Jobs do not automatically acquire Proficiency. Instead, all Proficiency is obtained by spending SP during battles. All Proficiency is held within a common pool, which can then be invested into any job. Proficiency can only be spent on a job if there is enough to advance the job to its next level.
There are two kinds of Job Skills (noted to the left of the Skill Level):
- Common (共通) Skills: Once unlocked, these Skills offer bonuses to all characters, regardless of their jobs.
- Job-Specific (ジョブ) Skills: Once unlocked, these Skills only offer bonuses to that job of that character.
- There are also Job-Specific Skills that read as "Aliceエリアで...". These skills simply provide a bonus in battles that take place within that particular character's story (e.g. for the aforementioned text, the Skill provides a bonus for battles that take place in Alice's Story).
|Job Level||Proficiency Cost||Total|
|Lv. 1 → Lv. 2||550||550|
|Lv. 2 → Lv. 3||1,100||1,650|
|Lv. 3 → Lv. 4||1,100||2,750|
|Lv. 4 → Lv. 5||1,650||4,400|
|Lv. 5 → Lv. 6||1,650||6,050|
|Lv. 6 → Lv. 7||2,750||8,800|
|Lv. 7 → Lv. 8||2,750||11,550|
|Lv. 8 → Lv. 9||5,500||17,050|
|Lv. 9 → Lv. 10||5,500||22,550|
|Lv. 10 → Lv. 11||11,000||33,550|
|Lv. 11 → Lv. 12||22,000||55,550|
List of Jobs Currently Available[edit | edit source]
See Also: Category:Jobs